I went a half shade darker since it seems a couple weeks in, but hair lightens so much.
I seem to like it...lol...
Came home to the threats of bad stormy weather. I had a lunch planned with a friend, but neither of us wanted to go if the weather got bad, and boy did it get bad.
Of course Miss Bella was shaking and fretting...so I laid on the loveseat with her, to calm her and before you know it, I grabbed the throw and we were napping. Well, I was napping...Nothing like the sound of thunder and falling rain. Soothes my soul. Even my hubby laid down for a nap.
Then I thought DINNER...
So a quick run to the store for a few ingredients and a stop to the gym.
Home to make Taco Soup. It is so good...
- 1 lb ground turkey or ground beef
- 1 large onion, chopped
- 1 (1 ounce) package hidden valley ranch dressing mix
- 1 (1 ounce) package taco seasoning mix
- 1 (16 ounce) can pinto beans
- 1 (16 ounce) can chili beans (hot or regular)
- 1 (16 ounce) can corn
- 1 (8 ounce) can diced Rotel
- 1 (8 ounce) can diced tomatoes (any flavor)
- Brown meat and onions and drain.
- Mix ranch dressing and taco seasoning into meat.
- Without draining, add all of the other ingredients.
- Simmer 1 hour. Or add to crock pot and cook 8 hours, low.