Image Map

Saturday, October 8, 2011

inspiration and some creativity

So while I am happy to be home, I am still struggling with finding myself again.  I still worry about Mom and Dad, I am trying to find my old routine (did I have one?) and I was getting a bit hopeless that I would find my artistic spark... I felt the desire to create, I just couldn't get motivated and I was NOT gentle with myself...
While blogging I found a post about this book, Jesus Calling.
 I wish I could remember who's blog, I would thank her.  I picked this book up, it is a devotional book, written as God would talk to you.  I went to the yesterdays date and started reading.  Just like that, I read these words "Accept each day as it comes to you" and I knew it would be my inspiration.  Then I came home and glanced on my art table, two Frozen Charlotte's left in my stash... and then I saw an old vintage metal clip sort of thing... and then I had it back... my creativity took over and I didn't think...I just did...
This is what I came up with...

3 comments:

  1. Now this IS inspired!!! I love it and that you just let it happen! Perfect words as well. Must check out this book!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh Kathy~ I am so glad you stopped by my blog because now I found you. I am your newest follower. I love the saying at the top of your blog - so good and true! Tell me, do you like this devotional book? I try to find a new one every year to read.
    blessings!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I saw your post of this new creation on Facebook but had no idea what inspired you.....sometimes it just doesn't take much, a few simple words but am glad they gave you meaning!!!

    ReplyDelete