Image Map

Thursday, December 30, 2010

TICK,TICK,TICK PART 2

Two is finding my way with my holy spirit.  I won't say I am a very religious person, I do not go to church, I wasn't brought up that way and didn't go that direction early on.  So I don't know how I feel about going to church, sometimes I think I would like to, but I haven't done it much.
Religion is a hard to talk about topic, because we all are so very different.  But this end half of the year, has shown me what asking for prayers and letting God show me the way....can do for you.  I have learned so much about spirituality and I am still learning.  I want so much to be at peace, with myself first and then with everyone else.  A friend tells me, "let go, let God" and I am learning to do that.
I have found an inner strength I never knew I had.

1 comment:

  1. I am so thankful for my parents who raised me in a good Christian home. It is much easier to become a believer when you've been brought up in such a great environment. I've often wondered if I would have found such peace and contentment had I not been led to follow God as a child.

    Trust me, my life has not been a bed of roses. I've had my share of times down in the valley, but even at my lowest, I knew I was never truly alone. My faith in the Lord is what has carried me through the rough spots. That just makes the time on the mountain tops so much sweeter.

    "I can do all things through Jesus Christ who strengthens me." Phillipians 4:13

    ReplyDelete