Image Map

Tuesday, December 28, 2010

TICK,TICK,TICK

Well the time is ticking away from 2010.  We are just days away from a New Year... Resolutions are on our minds, a fresh start....for many of us...what does the New Year mean to you?
For us, the latter part of 2010 brought much anxiety and worry.  First Mom and her open heart surgery and then to return home and have my husband Steve....wind up in the same boat, oh my gosh....Who could have thought this???? Certainly not me.  Oh the lessons I have learned this year.

One is gratitude- I am so grateful for the love and prayers of both friends and people I do not know...or did not know.  I learned that when you ask or open your heart to others about your worries...you shall be blessed with the concern of the people you open up to.  Mom and Steve are both doing great, God has answered all of our prayers.  They are still recovering, but moving onward. This family has much to be grateful for.

1 comment:

  1. Hi Kathy!
    Thanks so very much for popping by my tiny corner of blogland!..and for your sweet words.

    We too are looking forward to a fantastic fresh start! Here's to a happy, healthy, fabulous New Year!!

    xoxo Jenny Holiday

    ReplyDelete