Image Map

Wednesday, November 2, 2011

a decision

After considering this awhile, a good while really...and going back and forth...I have decided to close my Etsy art shop for awhile.  Oh don't even get me started on Etsy, the changes, the views, the low sales...the complaining the forums...lol  See?
So my Art Shop (<-----) will be shut down after a brief, but generous sale.  40% OFF, everything... and then I will decide what to do next.  Donate the items, keep some favorites, gift some...it just seems like the right thing to do.  For now...
Next step, is making art for me...going back to the reason I started in the first place...a new journey...
Some things for consideration:





2 comments:

  1. That's a big decision. And there's me thinking about opening an Etsy Shop - maybe not then lol!!
    Art for you - now that is a good idea - enjoy!!!
    x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love your art, so beautiful!! I love mixed media, its hard to keep up with all the products that are out there though ... I can certainly spend HOURS at Michael's drooling over all the little things I want!
    Thank you for the comment on my blog and for following me. I saw in your profile that you like haunted books and things ... ME TOO!! I've had some crazy experiences of my own :)

    ReplyDelete