Image Map

Wednesday, June 15, 2011

welcome Charlotte

I found myself, missing creating with Frozen Charlotte's...I have one final Charlotte in my own collection, and I felt it was time to find more.  I did... Now I know there are resin Charlotte's on the market...but I like the real deal...I found a nice seller on Etsy, there are plenty available all I can say, there must have been piles and piles of these dolls in those factories, thank goodness.  I love their charm and even the missing parts, seem ok... a reminder that being "broken" is not always a bad thing...after all...it is still YOU.  A couple of these girls might need a bit of cleaning...  :)

4 comments:

  1. Being broken...you're right,nothing wrong with that at all. Some things we can mend but the parts that we cannot mend we accept and love anyway!!! And yes, I think a bath is in order for some of these girls...glad you were able to find more!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Kathy,
    what a great find!!! I think the dirt adds to
    the charm.Have a great week.
    Hugs,
    Marie

    ReplyDelete
  3. Kathy:

    These dolls are fantastic. I would have them sitting all over my house in little nooks and crannies! I like to collect broken things, it makes me realize that, even in our brokenness, we are still wanted.

    Kim
    Gerushia's New World

    ReplyDelete
  4. Now I know that many people find these little things wonderful, as you obviously do Kathy, but I find them a bit spooky haha! I don't like dolls so maybe that is why.

    A great find and I hope you enjoy them.

    x

    ReplyDelete