Image Map

Tuesday, March 22, 2011

kindred spirit


kindred spirit

- 2 dictionary results

Main Entry:   kindred spirit
Part of Speech:   n
Definition:   a person who shares beliefs, attitudes, feelings, or features with another; also called kindred soul
So have you a friend that you call your Kindred Spirit?  Have you ever met your Kindred Spirit looked in her eyes, or hugged her?  In this case, my Kindred Spirit I can say no,  I have not.  But she is always in my heart...she touches me in ways that people who know me the most, can never do.  My Kindred Spirit is Sherry...and so funny that she has commented on this post, as I struggled with my scanner.... lol  Another connection, yes!

I went to my mailbox and this is what I found, with a note that made me cry, she does that often with her BEAUTIFUL words.  And she makes me laugh my butt off too....  In this case, this card could not have come at a better time, and she knows why, and I know why...and that is all that matters to me.  I will put this amongst my treasures and take it out from time to time and remember the words, and you. I love you, xo
Artwork is by Tara Leaver/ www.taraleaver.co.uk

4 comments:

  1. and it's a beautiful thing when we meet one!! xo

    ReplyDelete
  2. So funny that you came to see this post and I was writing it about YOU....I mean to tell you, IF I would have gotten this yesterday, I would have called Oprah and got us in before she quits. Because that would have been so uncanny...on a day that you helped me so...for this to come, oh I would not have been able to handle that!!!!! Tara's artwork is so beautiful and the quote, so touching!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I think Oprah would have been blessed to have us as guests!!! She'll never know what she missed!! xoxox

    ReplyDelete
  4. Okay, now I really miss my best friend! This is a great post!

    ReplyDelete