Image Map

Tuesday, February 8, 2011

WHEN STRESSED~CREATE......

OK, so yesterday was a totally emotional; day...emotional overload I call it.  While I was waiting for the vet's call back, I looked at my Nook cover and found a mark on the leather I couldn't remove...OK, so ALTER it.
This is what the cover looked like: (this is the back)
I used some linens I like, and a very special jewelry piece.  It was a choker I have had in my vintage shop for awhile, no takers...so cut it up I did....must have been the emotion, lol.
WIP 1/2 done
finished
love my Nook, wish it was the new Color Nook....

3 comments:

  1. Love what you did to the Nook, very creative Kathy! We're all waiting to hear about Rocky.

    Sending love!

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOVE the altered cover!!! I tend to grab the chocolate when I'm stressed!

    ReplyDelete
  3. You did really good, this is now a treasure, so good. I know how much our pets mean to us, I will be waiting to know about Rocky. Hugs, Mary

    ReplyDelete