Image Map

Tuesday, January 4, 2011

THE LADIES CHATEAU

This is a ladies chateau, a ladies house… You will see the women when you peek inside the windows. This is a fun and flirty collage.  I just had fun with this one, some might not like the ladies, I do....lol.  We see what some of the ladies are up to, by looking inside...someone needs to let them know a visitor is approaching the door~
 
 
 

This was a decorated Christmas cottage box that I found at Tuesday Morning.  I added paper, acrylics and gesso to get my background.

This house is available in my Etsy shop, Vintage Snaps and Scraps.

1 comment:

  1. What a fun project! I love all of the graphics you used, and the colors, too. Now I am off to check out your Etsy shop:) Thanks so much for your prayers for Debbie, it means alot!

    ReplyDelete