Image Map

Saturday, March 13, 2010

MY NAME IS KATHY AND I AM A PROCRASTINATOR

v. pro·cras·ti·nat·ed, pro·cras·ti·nat·ing, pro·cras·ti·nates
v. intr.
To put off doing something, especially out of habitual carelessness or laziness.
v. tr.
To postpone or delay needlessly.
[Latin prōcrāstināre, prōcrāstināt- : prō-, forward; see pro-1 + crāstinus, of tomorrow (from crās, tomorrow).]
pro·cras'ti·na'tion n., pro·cras'ti·na'tor n.
What have I been doing you ask? Well, catching up with my business paperwork. And you want to hear something very bad? I had to go back to August!!! Yep, August. While I sat there, with a numb butt...writing and adding "I thought...I am NEVER doing this again". But you know what, I bet I do. This is something, another thing I am working on. And I hope it catches on and becomes natural soon.... I will let you know.

4 comments:

  1. Well, you don't have to feel like the Lone Ranger! I've come to think of it as a disease. Or at least a disorder.
    I'm working on it, really I am, but I have been for a long time. *sheepish grin*
    Good luck with your plans!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, and I'm also forgetful. It's a deadly combination!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Procrastination should be my middle name. I should make lists and cross off one by one the things I have on my mind to do, but never get done, or at the last possible minute.
    You will find a lot of us out here! Hugs, Mary

    ReplyDelete