Image Map

Monday, January 17, 2011

AWESOME BOOK TO SHARE

I was looking for just the right little book to gift to my sister for Christmas, and I found this book.  It is just perfect...Spiritual refreshment for Women.  And each and every page is beautiful...just the perfect little book.  Everyday Comfort by Rebecca Currington and Patricia Mitchell.

So I had to get one for me as well.
If this intrigues you, please do check out your local bookstore.  I found it at Books-a-Million, but when I wanted another, I had to have Barnes and Nobel order it for me.  I look forward to picking up this book each morning.

2 comments:

  1. this is a wonderful gift. And maybe you and your sister are on the same pages:) Hugs, Mary

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have that book, and I love it! I bet your sister was thrilled with it.

    Hugs, Kelly

    ReplyDelete