*Now, know these are A LOT of work.... I did use the melt chocolate discs instead of the bakers chocolate.
- (1) 16 oz OREO Cookies, divided
- 8 oz cream cheese, softened
- (2) 8 oz pkgs BAKER'S Semi-Sweet Baking Chocolate, melted
- In food processor, crush 9 cookies to fine crumbs; reserve for later. (or crush in resealable plastic bag w/rolling pin.)
- Crush remaining cookies to fine crumbs, blend in cream cheese; mix til well blended.
- Freeze or refrigerate dough for 15 min. Roll mixture into 42 balls, about 1-inch in diameter.
- Dip balls in melted chocolate. Place on waxed paper. Sprinkle with reserved cookie crumbs or use squirt bottle to drizzle white choc. on top. Refrigerate until firm, about 1 hour.
- Store in refrigerator.