Image Map

Thursday, July 1, 2010

ANNUAL JULY 4TH BEACH GETAWAY

Yep, here I am ready to hit the beach.  It is once again that time of year, Outer Banks NC 2010.  And it could not come at a better time.  I am so ready for a vacation, and precious moments spent with my sister, brother in law, niece and her husband...and of course hub's.  So bring on the laughter, merriment and relaxation.
And of course, I wish you all a very Happy 4th of July.... I hope it has a bit of relaxing, time spent with loved ones, remembering those who fought for our freedom and a few cocktails....lol

1 comment:

  1. Enjoy what I'm sure is a much needed break, but I hope you got yourself a new swimsuit! That one is a little out of style! LOL

    I hope to get to go to NC myself later this summer. My niece and her family just bought a home near Myrtle Beach last week and will be moving there from Pensacola, FL.

    ReplyDelete